Health Tips: Mix Aloe Vera Gel With Lemon Juice & See Its Magic On The Skin

If you also want glowing skin like mine, try this easy face mask made by mixing Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice.

     Team Health Tips shots

    
      Both aloe vera gel and lemon juice can make the skin glowing.

If you name a natural skin care product that is more versatile than Aloe Vera gel, I change my name. Do use it because there is no far away from it. Aloe Vera gel hydrates the skin, eliminates pimples, keeps wrinkles away. Can nourish hair, heal wounds and remove rashes. It can give your broken heart a chance to be happy again by taking care of your skin.

I believe in it since my teen-age. I remember when mummies broke the leaves of Aloe-Vera from our home garden and applied fresh gel on my pimples and on the grains.

By the time I was about 20 years old, I replaced my expansive serum with a branded Aloe-Vera gel. It gives skin nutrition and makes it shiny. But today I have not only praised this amazing ingredient, but I have also done some experiment with it.

      Aloe vera gel is very beneficial for the skin.

Changing skin

This aloe vera gel face mask saved me when my skin was getting dry and lifeless. That's when I really fell in love with this plant and discovered its unlimited quality.

A mixture of lemon juice with aloe vera gel gives amazing results. As soon as I was 20, the pimples came to an end with my oily skin. It changed from oily skin to mix skin. Exfoliants that made my skin glow. Now let's dry it out. So I decided that I would revive my skin through these two ingredients.

Now because aloe vera gel is rich in amino acids. Therefore, it nourishes the skin and also helps in making collagen. Due to the high amount of water in it, it keeps your skin hydrated. Which our skin desperately needs.

On the other hand, lemon, which is rich in vitamin-C, makes the skin glow. It increases citric acid which helps in the growth of new skin by removing dead skin cells.

This healthy face mask can really work magic on the skin.

 How to make a mask?

I extracted fresh gel from the leaves of aloe vera gel and grinded it in a blender and took a medium sized lemon and added its juice to this mixture.Now take this mixture in a container and keep it in the fridge to cool.

Remember that if you are using fresh aloe vera gel, then its consistency will be a bit thin. If you are using readymade aloe vera gel, then taking two spoons of this is enough as it is thick.

How to apply it?

Every night I cleaned my face and applied it as a thin layer face-mask. Which should be applied on the face for about 15 minutes. After this, I used to wash and moisturize my face with water.

How were the results?

On the first morning after applying this mask, I saw the results of its glow and smoothing on your face. My family members told me that my skin looks softer than before and my whiteheads are also not visible.

But I saw the real magic of it a week later. By now my face's shine was clearly visible. Applying this not only made my skin soft, but also made my pores smaller than before. For this, I will give lemon number 100 out of 100. Due to this it was possible.

By the end of the month, my dark circles had begun to read lightly and I could see my facial skin changing in such a short time.

Caution is important

Lemon juice is not made for everyone's skin. If your skin is dry and sensitive, then I would like to say that you do not choose lemon. Instead, choose a Gentler Ingredient.

The lactic acid found in milk and yogurt can give you exactly the same result.It can nourish your skin and make it glowing.

So see how I mixed my aloe vera and lemon together and made my skin flawless. You too must use it and write to me in the comment section and tell me how the results are on your face.


Post a Comment

3 Comments